As an architectural BIM/Revit technician you produce accurate Revit models with reliable BIM data according to the relevant BIM documentation. You assist with technical Revit support throughout the office; working closely with other members of the BIM team, project managers and architects. Query the models to identify clashes and design concerns. Work collaboratively with the project design team in various projects improving the workflow between AutoCAD, Revit and other design packages use the model for design studies and documentation and help develop Revit libraries and templates to help establish the company’s best practices in Revit.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Architecture;
- Experience required 2-5 years;
- Excellent knowledge of Revit;
- Good skills in AutoCAD & Adobe creative suite;
- Knowledge of Dynamo is a plus;
- English language skills (speaking, reading, writing);
- Should be well organized with excellent communication skills;
- Proactive attitude and high level of motivation and good team player.
We offer a competitive salary with associated benefits. At first you will be working for ELLBRU on a project basis for a year. After the project there is an opportunity that you will be employed by our client. ELLBRU can also apply for knowledgeable migrant Visa for professionals from outside the EU.
Over ELLBRU Professionals B.V.
ELLBRU is currently looking for an Architectural BIM/Revit Technician to join their BIM team. ELLBRU works with leading architectural firms, contractors and consulting and engineering agencies in The Netherlands. Our professionals work on various architectural projects worldwide as well as in The Netherlands.